Use alternative currency
Your app allows you to select the alternative currency and apply it to converting bills for particular members and companies.
Add an alternative currency
Follow these steps to add an alternative currency to your location:
- Go to Settings > General.
- Locate the "Alternative Currencies" section and press on "Add Currency".
- Select a necessary currency from the drop-down and keep the "Autoupdate Rate" switch turned on if you want the currency rate to be updated automatically. The currency auto-update rate is renewed once per hour based on trusted data sources.
You can also state the currency exchange rate manually by turning off "Autoupdate Rate" and typing the necessary rate below.
You can add an unlimited number of alternative currencies to your location.
Apply alternative currency to bills
Follow these steps to apply an alternative currency for companies and individual members:
- Open Community > pick a member/company.
- Press on the (...) menu button at the top right > "Edit".
- Enable the "Alternative Currency" toggle and choose the preliminary added alternative currency from the drop-down.
- Press "Save".
Feel free to assign a membership plan so the alternative currency could be used for future bills. Use membership plans.
How alternative currency works
Your members and company managers view the price for the plan on the Membership page in the main currency of your location. Meanwhile, the alternative currency appears on bills only upon the bill finalization. Please note that the exchange rate applied to the bill amount is taken according to the date when the bill was made ready for payment.
Want to discover all andcards benefits in one call? Book a personal andcards demo!