Add a room
To add a meeting room, board room, or event hall to andcards, follow these steps:
- Open Rooms and press + in the top right corner.
- Fill in room details:
- Room photo in 2x1 format.
- Name — the name of the meeting room.
- Seats — the quantity of spaces for people to occupy.
- Availability increments — the frequency of available time for room booking. It shows up as a step on booking.
- Minimum booking time.
- Maximum booking time.
- Preparation time — the period of time that will be reserved between bookings.
- Description — any details about the room you want members to see on the app.
- Credits, ⭐/hr — if Credit System is enabled, the amount of credits required to book one hour.
- Price, $/hr — the amount of your local currency required to book one hour. The $ symbol will be replaced with a symbol of your local currency.
- Abandoned Booking Protection — automatic removal of ghost bookings from the room's calendar if nobody checks in.
- Access — limitation of room visibility to selected companies.
- Press Save in the top right corner.