Sync members with ezeep
ezeep moves the entire printing process to the cloud so that flexible office operators no longer have to worry about drivers, operating systems and end devices while tenants just print. ezeep solution enables:
- Printing from any device, including mobile.
- Central print management for shared offices.
- Driverless set up for workspace tenants.
- Built-in printing rules, limits and even prices for users, groups, printers.
How to enable ezeep integration
To enable ezeep with andcards follow these steps:
- Open your app and go to Settings > Integrations > ezeep.
Connectand give permission to connect ezeep with andcards.
Editbutton on the top right of the integration page and select a group. You will see all your ezeep groups.
How ezeep integration works
Your coworking space app users will be registered in your ezeep dashboard automatically and in real-time. The following information is synchronized:
- Full Name
Users synchronized into a group automatically inherit all group-related printing policies. Upon registration, users will receive an ezeep email with the guidance on printing access.
Got an idea or comment about this integration? Share all your feedback on andcards product portal.