Chat with members via Intercom
What is Intercom
Intercom is a customer messaging platform. Intercom integration with your andcards coworking space app allows the following:
- Workspace members can chat with your front desk or support team. You receive their messages into Intercom Inbox. If you reply, members get a push notification on all devices.
- Your workspace managers can initiate conversations and chat with an individual or a group of customers. Customers receive messages with push notifications and reply through your apps.
- Segment your customers using custom tags or other collected data and send messages manually or automatically using Intercom Outbound.
- Customer data is synchronized into Intercom Contacts. You can see customer's name, email, last online status, client language, and other information supported by Intercom.
- Enable Articles, Operator, Custom Bots, and all other functionality of Intercom.
How to enable Intercom integration
iOS API Keyfrom Settings > Installation > iOS
Android API Keyfrom Settings > Installation > Android
How to configure Intercom integration
You can change the look, location, and behavior of the widget on Intercom website. Mobile app button location is not customizable.
To enable push notifications, follow these steps:
.pemfile to Settings > Installation > iOS. The changes normally take effect immediately.
- Copy-paste a code to Settings > Installation > Android. The changes normally take effect from the next mobile app release.
Both the iOS
.pem file and Android code are provided by andcards team.
Intercom can only be enabled on custom branded mobile apps.