Connect your apps with Zapier
Zapier automatically moves info between andcards and the other apps you use to run the coworking space. The tool allows to connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
How to enable Zapier integration
Follow these steps:
- Create Zapier account and log in.
- Find andcards app and connect your andcards account.
How Zapier integration works
- New member in a branch
- Member deleted from a workspace
- Booking ended in a room
- Invite a member to a branch
- Find a member in all branches and optionally invite a member
We are continuously working to add new actions, triggers, and searches to andcards Zapier integration.
If you get errors, try to reconnect andcards account on Zapier's My Apps page.