Prepare for branded mobile apps
Complete the two steps below to prepare for branded mobile apps. Once both steps are completed, our team will get started with your apps.
Step 1. Enroll into the Apple Developer Program.
Follow the following steps to enroll into the Apple Developer Program:
- Prepare an Apple ID for your organization. If you don't have it yet, create one here.
- Please keep in mind that the Apple Developer Program costs $99 per year. Nonprofit organizations in certain countries can have the fees waives (eligibility).
- Enroll as an organization with an Apple ID and a D-U-N-S number here. Depending on your country, the enrollment process could take up to two weeks.
IMPORTANT! Enrolling as an individual is not supported. Make sure you enroll as an organization with a D-U-N-S number. Joining the Apple Developer Program as an organization requires you to have an authority to enter into legal agreements with Apple on behalf of your organization. Sole proprietor/single person business can not enroll into the Apple Developer Program as an organization.
Step 2. Invite andcards to Your Apple Developer Account
For us to submit your coworking space app under your Apple Developer Account and maintain it, we need to be invited as administrators to your App Store Connect account. Follow the steps to send the invite:
- Go to App Store Connect and log in with your Apple ID.
- Open Users and Access page and click on
- Enter the information of the new user:
- Assign permissions to the new user. Role: Admin. Developer Resources: Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles. andcards team will not be able to publish your apps without the Admin role and certificate access.
Invite. The email invitation will be sent to the andcards product team.
Note. From time to time you will receive transactional emails from Apple whenever a new app version is approved or message from the app review team is received. You can ignore these messages as andcards product team is also receiving them and taking full care of your application. If there is anything important you need to know, we will inform you.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, feel free to contact our team via chat or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to discover all andcards benefits in one call? Book a personal andcards demo!