Add a service
To add a service to andcards, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Services page. If you don't see such page, go to Settings > Services and enable the feature.
- Create a service category. Categories are used to group services by type.
See Allin front of the category name to open the category page.
+top right. this will open the New Service page. Add service details:
- Service cover photo in 2x1 format.
- Title — the title of the service.
- Subtitle — a short summary of service that appears below its name on button.
- Description — any details about the service you want members to see on the app. You can make text bold, italic and include links using markdown.
- Category — specify which category the service belongs.
- Featured — if enabled, the service will be prominently pinned at the top of the Services page.
- Options — add subproducts that the service is composed of. For example, if the service is "Food", the options could include "Pizza," "Burger," and "Burrito." Each option can have its title, description, and price in credits and money.
- Access — select membership of which workspaces can access the service. If you enable the option but don't select any workspace, the service will only be visible to administrators.
- Appication Type — select how can members get the service:
- No application (default) — no application is necessary. No call to action will be displayed.
- Email — members can apply by email. Specify various options related to CTA (call to action) button label, application allowance, provider and manager emails to send application details, and contents of confirmation email sent to applicants.
- Link — members are redirected to a certain URL upon pressing the call to action button.
- Purchase — members can buy a service using the available payment methods.
- Press Save in the top right corner.