Sell a service
Your coworking space app allows you to sell services to members through Services page.
Connect a payment system
Services can be sold for credits or money. If you sell for credits, move to the next chapter. If you'd like to sell services for money, connect a payment gateway first as described below.
If you use Stripe, go to Settings > Integrations > Stripe and connect your account. Enable Services as a point of sale.
If you use another available payment gateway, contact andcards customer support service to enable it.
Add service options
Add all services you want to sell to Services page. Learn more how to add services.
To enable payments for a certain service, follow these steps:
- Set "Application Type" property to "Purchase".
- Application Allowance property allows you to limit availability of the service to one per member only.
- Provider and manager emails are used for a service purchase confirmation. You may indicate the emails of administrators responsible for service delivery.
- Confirmation email allows you to include a custom text into the service purchase receipt sent to members upon a successful purchase. Use it to explain how and when the service will be delivered.
- Add service options. An option is the item that members buy. Every option has the following properties:
- Title — a name of the option item that members select to buy.
- Description — a detailed description of the option item. Describe product characteristics and/or any information members need to know before the purchase. Option description appears below Options selector on a service details page.
- Credits — if you use a credit system, you can specify the price of the option item in credits. Members will be able to use individual or company credits.
- Money — price of option item in your local currency. Members will be able to purchase a service through the connected payment gateway or Charge Card.
Saveto save your changes.
How members buy services
Members open Services page, find a service they want to get, select an option to purchase, and complete the payment. Immediately upon a successful payment, members get an email confirmation.
If individual credits or a bank card were used to get a service, the record of the payment appears on Transactions page on member's profile in Community. If company credits or a Charge Card were used, the record appears on Transactions page under company's profile in Community. Every member or company manager can see the service purchase record on Membership page.
How to analyze service payments
You may connect Google Data Studio to gather data about service purchases to analyze it. Contact andcards customer service to find out how to use the integration.