Understand pricing and subscriptions
andcards offers several plans for your coworking space business:
- Starter costs $79 per month and includes 40 active members and 1 location. Multiple additional packages of 20 active members for $40 are available.
- Standard costs $159 per month and includes 100 active members and unlimited locations. Multiple additional packages of 50 active members for $50 are available. There's also branded mobile app add-on for $100 per month. Most spaces choose this plan.
- Enterprise features and costs are determined individually for your coworking space business.
There are multiple functional differences between plans, which you can see on andcards pricing page.
Who is an active member?
Active member is any app user who is actively using your app:
- Users who make a room or a desk booking, or have an active room or a desk booking.
- Users who apply for benefits, get services, join events, or interact with Stream.
- Users who have an active plan or belong to a company with an active plan.
- Users who create rooms, desks, Stream posts, benefits, services, events, and other content.
User that download your app and don't interact with it (i.e. only view contents) aren't considered active and don't count towards your subscription.
How is my subscription fee calculated?
Your subscription fee has two parts: prepaid and postpaid.
- Prepaid fee is your Starter, Standard or Enterprise base price, plus branded mobile app. It's billed on the first day of your service period.
- Postpaid fee is a total of additional active member packages. It's calculated as a maximum number of active members during the month. It's automatically added to your next month's payment.
What are the subscription terms?
- There is no minimum subscription term or contract, it's month-to-month basis. If you subscribe for a year of service, then it's on a year-to-year basis.
- Your subscription payment will be processed automatically and charged to the default payment method on file. We accept popular bank cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and other payment methods available in your country (Apple Pay, Google Pay). You will get notifications of upcoming payments and receipts upon successful charges.
- We offer a Data Processing Agreement for businesses that require it by law.
How to make changes to my subscription?
Reach out to our support to make any changes to your subscription, such as upgrade or cancel your plan.