Your coworking space app allows to automate billing through plans.
A bill can contain or or some of the following items:
- Recurring membership fees from the assigned membership plan.
- Manually added one-off fees.
- Fees resulting from company's use of the optional "Company Bill" payment method.
To use billing, follow instructions below.
Assign a plan
To enable billing for a company or a member, first assign a plan.
Plan name will be used for the bill item added from the plan. Consider a plan name your customers will recognize.
- Enable "Add to Bill" to automatically create the bill item for recurring membership fees.
- Enable "Auto-Ready for Payment" will finalize the bill and alert a customer that it's time to pay.
- Enable "Company Bil" or "Personal Bill" as a payment method. Members will be able to include various expenses into an upcoming bill. If you want, you may restrict a company bill to be used by company managers only.
Send the first bill
Once you assign a plan with "Add to Bill" option enabled, your app will create the first bill and auto-include the plan item. You can either send it to a company manager for payment or exclude the item.
If you press "Make Ready for Payment," a member or a company manager will receive an email and a push notification to pay. If you enable "Auto-Ready for Payment" in plan, a bill will be made ready for payment automatically.
If a member presses
Pay, they are taken to the bill payment page:
Once the payment is confirmed, the bill is automatically marked as paid.
At the beginning of a membership plan period, a new bill will be created to receive payment method items and manually added bill items. The second recurring fee will be added to a bill once it's ready to send (the first day of the second period). Billing cycles for prepaid and postpaid expenses is demonstrated by the diagram below.
Manually add one-off bill items
Follow the steps below.
- Go to Community > Companies or Members
- Open a profile and tap Bills.
- Select an unfinished bill and tap
Create Item. Type item name and value. Item name will appear on bill.
Adding one-off expenses is only possible to for bills that weren't yet finalized and sent for payment.
Enable bill as a payment method
"Company Bill" or "Personal Bill" payment methods allow to include room, desk, event, and service fees into an upcoming bill. To enable a bill as a payment option, follow the steps below.
- Go to Community > Companies or Members.
- Select a profile and locate "Plan" section.
- If a plan isn't assigned yet, tap
Assignand configure the plan. Enable "Company Bill" or "Personal Bill" payment method at the bottom of the Assign plan page.
- If a plan is already assigned, tap the plan button, scroll down to "Payment Methods" section, and enable "Company Bill" or "Personal Bill" option.
- Optionally, you may restrict company bill for company managers' use only.
One a plan starts, company members will immediately see "Company Bill" or "Personal Bill" payment option:
Members can review upcoming bill in real time on Membership > Bills page:
Want to discover all andcards benefits in one call? Book a personal andcards demo!