Understand and use visibility settings
Visibility settings allow you to set up who can see your app content and pages. You can set up visibility of app pages and app content separately.
There are four visibility levels:
- Administrators — only the workspace administrators.
- Workspace — any member of a workspace.
- Network — any member of any workspace within your network of workspaces. Default value for pages.
- Public — any user who downloaded your app.
How to set up visibility
To set up page visibility, follow the steps:
- Go to Settings > open feature.
- Locate "Visibility" dropdown and select the desired value. Not all visibility levels are available for every page.
The following pages have visibility controls:
IMPORTANT. Content does not inherit page visibility settings. In other words, if you set Rooms page visibility to "Public," it will not make all rooms publicly visible. Every room has its own visibility controls (default — network). Rooms, desks, events, and other app content visibility settings are available in content editing mode.
External room or desk booking
First, set Rooms or Desks page visibility to "Public." Then edit a specific room or desk to change its visibility to "Public." Any person who downloaded and logged into your app will be able to discover and book using your connected payment gateway.
Sell event tickets to public
Set Events page visibility to "Public." Then edit your event and set its visibility to "Public." Non-members will be able to discover and buy event passes.
Sell products and services
Set Services page visibility to "Public." Then edit your service and set its visibility to "Public." For example, you can sell one month hot or fixed desk, small office furniture, cafe and bar items, and more.