Integrate with Kisi
Your coworking software integrates with Kisi and allows to:
- Grant access to doors.
- Link plans with access groups.
- Unlock doors with andcards.
How to enable Kisi integration
To enable Kisi with andcards, have your Kisi and andcards accounts ready. Then follow these steps:
- Open your app and go to Settings > Kisi.
- Enter your Kisi credentials and press Connect
- Domain. Every Organization in Kisi has a domain. It's an alphanumeric string that can also contain "-" character used to uniquely identify your organizations and required during signing in. If you do not remember your domain, contact Kisi.
- Press Edit button next to "Account" section to reveal the integration settings:
- Access — enable in-app Kisi door unlocking (see "Unlock doors with andcards" below)
- Visibility — select who can see the "Access" page. Understand and use visibility settings.
- Place — select the right Kisi place to synchronize all your members (see "Grant access to doors" below).
- Sync — synchronize all workspace members into the selected Kisi group.
Grant access to doors
Once you enable "Sync", all your members will be registered in your Kisi place automatically and in real-time. The following information is synchronized:
- First and last name.
andcards supports Kisi's newest Organization Model API. It supports instant authentication, so users do not need to manually create a Kisi account or sign in. Kisi's welcome emails are optional.
Link plans with access groups
You can grant access to your space based on a plan to simplify access management and ensure only paying members can unlock doors. To link access group to a member or a company follow the steps below.
- Open Community > select a company or member.
- If plan is already assigned select it. If not, press
- Find "Kisi Group" section at the bottom of the "Assign plan" page.
If you add a company member, they get access according to the company plan's Kisi group. If plan expires, individual member or company members are removed from the associated Kisi group. You can also define a Kisi group for plans created on Community > Plans page.
IMPORTANT! If you disconnect Kisi account from andcards, plans will be disassociated from Kisi groups. If you change Kisi account email or password, your andcards-Kisi integration will also stop working. If you plan to change Kisi account details, please reach out to us, and we will do our best to assist you in a seamless migration.
NOTE: If you grant access manually through the Kisi dashboard, or attempt to grant access to the same group twice (for example, at a workspace and plan level), andcards will not override access that's already been given. In such cases, you will see a red triangle next to a member or a company. We recommend using a different Kisi group on every access grant to avoid conflicts.
Kisi Group setting in plans (left) and Access page to unlock doors with andcards (right).
Unlock doors with andcards
If you enable "Access" in Kisi integration settings, your members will see a new Access page on the main app screen. This page allows members to view and unlock doors using your andcards app. Members do not need to create a Kisi account upon receiving the first optional email from Kisi.
- Open Access page to discover locks. The Kisi account will be automatically created and/or associated with andcards user account across all platforms (web app, iOS, Android).
- Tap any lock to unlock doors.
Geofencing and primary device restrictions are supported. Unlocking works over the internet and does not require BLE or NFC. The Kisi accounts with 2-factor authentication are not supported.
Want to discover all andcards benefits in one call? Book a personal andcards demo!