How to create an event
To create an event follow the steps:
- Go to Events. If you don't see such page, go to Settings > Events and enable the feature.
- Press "More" button top right and select
- Fill in event details:
- Name—event name.
- Location—a venue of your event.
- Starts—event starting date and time.
- Ends—event ending date and time.
- Description—relevant details of your event. Supports markdown text formatting for bold, italic, and anchor links.
- Limited Attendees—enable to limit the maximum number of users who can join the event.
- Application Type—choose how users apply for the event (no application, link, purchase).
- Limited Workspaces—choose whether the event appears across multiple workspaces of your network.
- Visibility—choose who can see the event. Understand and use visibility settings.
Want to discover all andcards benefits in one call? Book a personal andcards demo!