Add a benefit
To add a benefit to andcards, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Benefits page. If you don't see such page, go to Settings > Benefits and enable the feature.
- Create a benefit category. Categories are used to group benefits by type.
See Allin front of the category name to open the category page.
+top right. this will open the New Benefit page. Add benefit details:
- Benefit cover photo in 2x1 format.
- Title — the title of the benefit.
- Subtitle — a short summary of benefit that appears below its name on button.
- Description — any details about the benefit you want members to see on the app. You can make text bold, italic and include links using markdown.
- Category — specify which category the benefit belongs.
- Featured — if enabled, the benefit will be prominently pinned at the top of the Benefits page.
- Limited Workspaces — select which workspaces can access the benefit.
- Application Type — select how can members get the benefit:
- No application (default) — no application is necessary. No call to action will be displayed.
- Email — members can apply by email. Specify various options related to CTA (call to action) button label, application allowance, provider and manager emails to send application details, and contents of confirmation email sent to applicants.
- Link — members are redirected to a certain URL upon pressing the call to action button.
Createin the top right corner.
Want to discover all andcards benefits in one call? Book a personal andcards demo!