Compare administrator roles
There are two kinds of administrators in your app:
- A product administrator is responsible for managing the product and is a single point of contact for andcards in your organization. The product administrator can be only be transferred to another administrator (of a workspace). There can only be one product administrator per account.
- An administrator is responsible for managing a workspace (a particular location).
The product administrator and workspace administrator roles are completely unrelated and have different sets of permissions.
The product administrator can:
- Create or delete workspaces.
- Change Product Settings.
- Connect app-level integrations (ex. Google Analytics, Intercom, Zendesk)
- Use Customer Portal.
When a product administrator creates a new workspace, they become an administrator of this workspace by default. Assign administrator role to someone else.
The administrator can:
- Manage the workspace.
- Invite members.
- Create and manage rooms, desks, events, services, and other objects.
- Edit workspace on the Information page
Want to discover all andcards benefits in one call? Book a personal andcards demo!